ANNOUNCEMENT

Helloooo, humans!

You may notice I stopped using this website for a whole year. That's because I was finishing my Bachelor's Degree, writing a novel, and opening a business. (Yes, I've been very busy, and yes, I'm still in the process of completing those last two goals.)

While my "official" website is still in-the-works, this blog is up and running for you to peruse my astro-poetry and spiritual services.

Please consider supporting me and visit the Contact page to follow me on social media.

Thank you for Existing, and Happy Holidays! xo


Comments

  1. as i said before, i love your writing, it´s very insightful, sometimes, very sober and somber still. Your critical thought is sharp as a knife and your celebration of life is vivid and joyful. I don´t comment more ´cause i don´t wanna become a "flooder". :P Well, more people should be aware of your work, maybe at one point you should consider some publicity to it (controled of course), maybe some facebook campaign. You do deserve more views and more readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, you are the sweetest! Thank you so much for all your positive responses and support. You're probably my biggest (and longest running) fan, aside from my mom! Hahaha... I'm so grateful for you. Feel free to flood away! More poems and prose to come. :)
      I have thought of starting a Patreon for my astrology work and writing. Would that be something you'd be interested in?

      Delete
    2. howdy Amelia, sorry for the late reply. Hmm i think i can show you my support to your website with an illustration or two? i´m a graphic designer (https://www.facebook.com/ilustradorvictorhugo/) and maybe i can draw (with your permission) some caricature you could use in one of your websites?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts